Effective date: Feb 19, 2017.
Welcome to Crafter App(herein referred as CRFT).
CRFT and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. On your visit or signing up at CRFT, you consciously accept the terms and conditions as set out herein below. In addition, when you use or visit any current or future CRFT service or any business affiliated with CRFT, whether or not included in the CRFT mobile app, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. Please read the various services provided by CRFT before making any payment in respect of any service
The Users availing services from CRFT shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions hereof and this agreement shall govern the relationship between you and CRFT and all transactions or services by, with or in connection with CRFT for all purposes, and shall be unconditionally binding between the parties without any reservation. All rights, privileges, obligations and liabilities of you and/or CRFT with respect to any transactions or services by, with or in connection with CRFT for all purposes shall be governed by this agreement. The terms and conditions may be changed and/or altered by CRFT from time to time at its sole discretion.
1. CRFT shall act on the basis of the information that may be submitted by you, believing the same to be true and accurate.
2. CRFT is under no obligation to verify the accuracy or genuineness of the information submitted by you.
3. If at any time CRFT, in its sole discretion, is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that You are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, CRFT hereby reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and/or your right to use the services of CRFT without any refund of any monies paid to CRFT.
1. You hereby expressly solicit and invite Crafter owned and operated by CRFT and/or its authorized personnel to communicate to you through any telecom resources in the registered number provided by you to explain, explicate and clarify the various services provided by CRFT and to assist aid or support you in availing the said services of CRFT.
2. If at any time, you wish to discontinue receiving the communications (including, but not limited to emails, sms and phone calls) from CRFT, you may send email to indicate the same to CRFT and/or its authorized personnel regarding such discontinuance and You hereby agree that, unless expressly communicated to You about discontinuing communications from CRFT to CRFT and/or its authorized personnel, it will be deemed to be that you want to continue and solicit and invite all such or other communications from CRFT.
3. You are representing that you or the phone number submitted by you is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and/or you have already changed your registration suitably.
4. Further and in any event, you do hereby also unconditionally agree and undertake that this invitation and solicitation shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (“DND Register”)/ National Customer Preference Register (“NCPR”). Without prejudice to the aforesaid and in any event, by expressly inviting and soliciting the services from CRFT, you also unconditionally agree that your rights under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 or any subsequent amendments thereto or under NCPR, are kept in abeyance or remain extinguished till you expressly communicate for discontinuation of relationship.
5. You also unconditionally agree to indemnify CRFT against all losses, damages, penalties, costs or consequences whether direct or indirect, that may arise out of any breach or violation of the aforesaid representation, commitment and undertaking.
6. When you visit CRFT or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this app. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. CRFT is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked app. CRFT does not endorse any advertiser on its app in any manner and you are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance on such information. The linked apps are not under the control of CRFT and CRFT is not responsible for the contents of any linked app or any link contained in a linked app, or any changes or updates to such apps.
1. Crafter may make available certain project listings and other project-related contents, including links to third-party websites (such listings and other contents, (“project Listings” or “project Ads”), through Crafter’s search results or otherwise through the App. Project Listings are created and provided by third parties over whom Crafter exercises no control; you acknowledge and understand that we have no control over Project Listings. Crafter does not have any obligation to screen any Project Listing, or to include any Project Listing in its search results or other listings, and may exclude or remove any Project Listing from the Site for any or no reason. We cannot confirm the accuracy or completeness of any Project Listing or other information submitted by any Project admin or other user, including the identity of such admin or other user. Crafter assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Project Listing. You agree that Crafter may also provide search options to narrow down Project Listing search results by Project type (i.e. full-time, part-time, etc.), and such Project types are created independently and entirely by Crafter, and are not a direct reflection of the actual Project Listing.
1(c) Regardless of whether you are a Project admin or Project Seeker, when you send, store or receive materials (including Project Listings, portfolios, and messages) through or using the App, Crafter may, for example, use such materials for data analysis, quality control, or to refine the App or any other Crafter product or service (including to provide better search results and other listings for Project Seekers and Admins), whether via automated means or otherwise. When you send, store or receive materials through or using the App, Crafter may also inform a Project Seeker that a Project admin has taken an action with regards to a Project Seeker’s request such as opening the request, viewing the request and making a decision with regards to the request, and you hereby consent to Crafter taking such actions. Crafter assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Project listing, Career Page, Project solicitation, screener question, answer to screener question, portfolio information you post, send or receive through the App. If you see any inaccuracy in any such material, it is your responsibility to correct such information or to contact Crafter to do so. Crafter does not promise to correct any inaccuracy.
1(d) Regardless of whether you are a Project admin or Project Seeker, Crafter may use request materials (including portfolios and responses to screener questions) to determine whether the words of any Project Seeker’s portfolio and answers to screener questions match the words of a Project Listing, and vice-versa. Regardless of whether you are a Project admin or Project Seeker, you agree and consent that Crafter may differentiate those matching portfolios and screener questions from those that do not match, and presenting them to Admins as matches or not matches. Crafter may also use such information in order to improve the App or any other Crafter product or service (including by displaying or otherwise making available potentially relevant Project Listings and portfolios to Project Seekers and Admins).
1(e) Regardless of whether you are a Project admin or Project Seeker, Crafter may provide certain categories of information to you for informational purposes only. For example, Crafter may provide you with data regarding estimated salaries for a certain Project Listing, or about estimated applies to a Project Listing you may receive as a Project admin. These figures provided by Crafter are estimates given for informational purposes only, and they are subject to change or varying levels of accuracy. With respect to information regarding estimated applies, if you are a Project admin participating in the Crafter Ads Program, please note that this is not the information you are purchasing from Crafter and you are not charged per Join. Crafter may also include salary estimations on pages other than Project Listings on the App. Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon multiple third party submissions to Crafter. These figures are given to Crafter users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the Admin for actual salary figures.
1(f) Regardless of whether you are a Project admin or Project Seeker, Crafter may provide certain types of portfolio-related information on its App in the Crafter Career Guide. All information contained in the Crafter Career Guide is for informational purposes only, and is in no way to be construed as professional career counseling. You understand that Crafter may give suggestions or information regarding best-practices, however, you understand that it is ultimately your responsibility to determine how to pursue your Project search or candidate search. You further understand that in providing the Crafter Career Guide, Crafter is not acting as a Project placement agency or staffing firm. You also understand that by referring to the Crafter Career Guide, you are not guaranteed Project interviews, Project placement or assurance of being hired, and you take full responsibility for use of these services.
1(g) Regardless of whether you are a Project admin or Project Seeker, Crafter may provide you an online questionnaire relating to your industry and/or your hiring or Project searching needs. Crafter may match a Project Seeker’s responses to such questionnaires to determine, on the basis of the Admin’s responses to a questionnaire about its industry and/or hiring needs, whether such Project Seeker would match the Admin’s hiring criteria as specified in the Admin’s questionnaire responses. In the event Crafter determines that a Project Seeker matches the Admin’s hiring criteria, Crafter may connect such matching Project Seeker and Admin by sending a note informing both parties of the match, including but not limited to sending a Project admin a short description of a Project Seeker taken directly from the Project Seeker’s responses to the questionnaire. In all events you will know what data we are providing to either a Project Seeker or Admin, or upon which we relied to make the match, because you have actively submitted it. If the Admin and Project Seeker express interest in each other, you agree Crafter may provide the Admin with an email address for the Project Seeker either provided by Crafter or the Project Seeker and, if you are a Project Seeker, you consent to this. Regardless of whether you are a Project admin or Project Seeker, by submitting the completed questionnaire, you agree and consent to Crafter (i) conducting such matching, utilizing only material you have submitted through the questionnaire process, (ii) presenting matching Project Seekers to Admins, and vice versa and (iii) storing and analyzing such data submitted in response to such online questionnaires.
1(h) If you are a Project Seeker, you take a variety of actions on our App. For example, you search for Projects, and Crafter knows and stores the titles of Projects you search for, where those Projects are located, any information, including salary interest or experience of which you have informed Crafter, or the general salary range or experience level of the Projects you view (if indicated on the Project Listings), the Project Listings you Join to, or any of your other behavior on the Crafter App, when you use Crafter. You know exactly what this data is because you are the person who undertook the activity and the data pertains only to your activity. If you have a Crafter account or an Crafter-hosted portfolio, you agree that Crafter may use this observed factual data to suggest Projects to you and to suggest you or your public portfolio to Admins that might be interested in a person who matches your behavior on Crafter. You also agree that Crafter may contact you based on this observed behavior. Please note, although information may be sent to you by a third party through the Crafter system, the aforementioned behavior does not include information relayed to you. However, Crafter may publicly display the fact that you have recently used the Crafter App or the fact that you have recently used the Crafter system to correspond with a third party.
1(i) If you are a Project Seeker located in India, please note that Crafter may automatically send you recommended Projects via the email address you use to create an Crafter account or Join to a Project. Crafter may determine what these recommended Projects are on the basis of a variety of factors, including but not limited to, any information you input on the App about yourself, searches you run on the App, Projects you click on, Projects you Join to, or the materials you provide in a Project request to a Project admin through Crafter.
1(j) The Crafter Express Plan is governed by the terms and conditions found in the Crafter Ads Program terms below, with the exception of any billing terms contained in Section Payment. If you have chosen to activate the Crafter advanced Plan, please note that you will only be charged the amount listed on the Express Plan page in the Post a Project funnel on the App (“Express Plan Page”) if you receive the number of qualified applicants described on the Express Plan Page, in the amount of time listed on the Express Plan Page. A Qualified Applicant is defined as an applicant whose answers to the request questions you configure meet your defined requirements. In order to activate this plan, you must configure at least one request question. Once you have activated an Express Plan, you may pause or cancel your Project at any time. Once you have received the number of Qualified Applicants listed on the Express Plan Page, your Project will be automatically paused. After the amount of time listed on the Express Plan Page has passed, if you reactivate your Project, it will be governed by the entirety of the Crafter Ads Program terms.
All contents included on this app, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of CRFT or its content suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all contents on this app is the exclusive property of CRFT and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. All software used on this app is the property of CRFT or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws
1. CRFT grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this app and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of CRFT. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this app or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this app or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
2. This app or any portion of this app may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, vapid, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of CRFT. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CRFT and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing CRFT name or trademarks without the express written consent of CRFT. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by CRFT. You may not use any CRFT logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. By registering your profile through any of our domains [Listed in the Annexure], you explicitly authorize CRFT to automatically copy your profiles from CRFT domain to its other Apps based on member information.
1. If you use or register in this app, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You also hereby expressly agree that the information provided by you is available to the other users of CRFT also and that CRFT neither has any control nor any responsibility or accountability if information is misused, exploited or abused by any third party. CRFT and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel subscription at their sole discretion.
2. You cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through CRFT. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. You understand and agree that CRFT cannot monitor the conduct of its members off CRFT App, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from CRFT in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without the prior explicit consent of the member or CRFT.
1. CRFT discharges its obligations to you by rendering its services to you; or CRFT or yourself terminate the membership arrangement.
2. Paid Memberships: Validity of your paid membership is based on days (365) and not based on months (3, 6 or 9).
Once your membership with us expires, you will not be able to access your personalized data. We request you to save all your data already and also upgrade your membership with us to enjoy access to these features.
1. Your Membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity, without the express written consent of CRFT.
2. CRFT does not provide guarantee for or assurance of or subscribe to the claims and representations made by production houses regarding particulars of status, requirement, and compensation of casting. CRFT also does not vouch for the contents of the Offers exchanged between production Houses and normal users.
1. In order to ensure that members have uninterrupted access to CRFT services, for all those members who have made online payment in Indian Currency , will be automatically intimated before the day of the membership expiry.
2. Members will be intimated a week in advance, prior to expire and on the day of expires, e-mail intimation will be sent to the member about the renewal process.
1. You are responsible for the content and information [including profile photograph, video and audio] you post or transmit through CRFT’s services. You will not post or transmit any content or information [in whatever form they may be contained] that is defamatory, blasphemous, abusive, obscene, sexually oriented, profane, intimidating, illegal or in violation of the rights of any person, including intellectual property rights. No content or information shall contain details or particulars of any of CRFT’s competitors, including their contact details. You will not use either your online or offline membership as a platform for any kind of promotional campaign, solicitation, advertising or dealing in any products or services or transmit any chain letters or junk mails.
2. Extraneous contents: CRFT hereby alerts and warns its members of the possibility of unauthorized posting of contents by any person including members and unauthorized users and advises discretion in access since such content, information or representation may not be suitable to you including being offensive. CRFT will not in any way be responsible for such content, information or representations. CRFT is also not responsible for alterations, modifications, deletion, reproduction, sale, transmission or any such misuse of data and content in the public domain by any user.
3. Being a free member, Production House can express your interest to a limited number of members. This is valid for a limited period only. CRFT reserves the right to provide this feature to its members.
4. CRFT has the right to suspend your profile without any prior notice.CRFT reserves the right to edit/delete your photo if it’s not a valid/clear/related one.If we find duplicate profiles then we have rights to suspend any of the profile or all the profiles.
5. CRFT reserves the right to modify your profile if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found, or in the case of your contact details being entered in irrelevant fields. CRFT may also modify the profile for other reasons not mentioned herewith. If any abusive content is found in your video clipping, CRFT has the right to suspend your profile.
6. You will not post or transmit any content, information or trademarks without the prior consent of the person holding its proprietary or licensed rights. CRFT will not in any way be responsible or answerable to any action brought by any person arising out of your acts as described above.
7. CRFT reserves the right but is not obligated, to edit, delete, eclipse or withhold display of such content or information as it deems fit in the light of the rules prescribed above.To enhance the security of its members, CRFT has restricted copying and saving images and content from certain sections of the portal.
1. This app is provided by CRFT on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CRFT makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of this app or the information, content, materials, or products included on this app. You expressly agree that your use of this app is at your sole risk.
2. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, CRFT disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. CRFT does not warrant that this app, its servers, or e-mail sent from CRFT are free of viruses or other harmful components. CRFT will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this app, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
3. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained anywhere, under no circumstances, CRFT shall be held responsible or liable whatsoever ort howsoever, arising out of, relating to or connected with:
- any act or omission not done by CRFT;
- any untrue or incorrect information submitted by you or on your behalf;
- any decision taken by you or on your behalf or any consequences thereof, based on any information provided by any other user;
- any unauthorized or illegal act done by any third party relating to or connected with any information submitted by you or on your behalf;
- any cybercrime attempted or committed by anyone;
- any incident of force-majeure or 'act of god'.
1. If you choose to terminate your membership, the MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
2. Your membership in the CRFT service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
1. Besides the provision of services, CRFT acts as a platform for all its members to interchange information that would promote their common objectives. It is to be distinctly understood that CRFT will only provide contact between and among members within its service framework and not the direct contact details of such members.
2. CRFT is not the agent of any member and does not partake in the interchange or the results thereof. CRFT reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members of CRFT.
While providing services, CRFT may outsource any part thereof to any competent person or organization, with or without disclosing it to you. However, your membership rights and responsibilities continue as against CRFT only and not against such persons or organizations.
1. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CRFT and/or its affiliates, their apps and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by CRFT and/or its affiliates, partner apps and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to this agreement.
2. You shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or code of conduct and CRFT cannot be held responsible for the same.
1. Confidentiality: CRFT will maintain confidential, all personal information [other than that meant for posting or transmission] furnished by members and shall take all possible and /or bonafide steps for maintaining the confidentiality. However, CRFT may divulge such information if required by law. It is unconditionally agreed, understood and acknowledged by you that the information and/or data that may be submitted by you shall be preserved and retained by CRFT for all time to come as permissible under law, notwithstanding cessation, termination or discontinuation of the membership.
2. Termination of Membership: The membership may be terminated by either party by serving a written notice on the other. CRFT reserves the right to terminate the membership, to suspend a profile or to disable access in respect of any member in breach of any of the terms. In any case the Membership fees will not be refundable.
3. We reserve the right to make changes to our app, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition
4. Suggestions, Complaints, Disputes: Suggestions and complaints are to be first addressed to CRFT's customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The membership is deemed to have been entered into at Hyderabad, India and the laws of India will govern the membership and any violation of the terms and conditions provided herein.
2. Disputes arising out of or in any way affecting the membership including interpretation of any of the terms are subject to Courts of appropriate jurisdiction in Hyderabad. You hereby explicitly agree for Hyderabad court’s jurisdiction for any disputes that may arise
3. In the event, you are not agreeable to any of the terms or conditions herein contained, please reconsider and please refrain from registration.